Saturday, September 27, 2008

Key West Repast

My old roomate and good travel buddy Lindsey and I decided that we were already tired of Miami after only a mere month of school. This, of course, called for a road trip. So we packed up and fled to Key West for a weekend of Old Florida history, ghost tours, sunsets and cobblestone entertainment in Mallory Square, and delicious meals at French Creperies. All of which was supplemented, quite to our surprise, by the fact that it was Bike Week. Tres typiques.


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I were on facebook (which I gratefully am not) I think some of these photos would go really well under my photo album titled "Pictures of Me in Front of Other Things (and the Occasional Other Person too)". I especially the ones that involve pointing.