Friday, June 20, 2008
Edible itenerary for June 20, 2008:
1. Walk to Starbucks @ The Grove/Farmers Market. Purchase (1) tall iced green tea (unsweetened). Study LSAT for 1.5 hrs.
2. Pick-up outside of Starbucks. Off to Urth Cafe (WeHo branch)! Looking quite forward to a honey vanilla latte. And a pumpkin cranberry muffin. And, of course, a cool, crisp salad. Plus, there's always the added benefit of dining with friends you have not seen in a long while.
3. Return home. Change. Two laps around Pan Pacific Park should be sufficient before collapsing on the lawn under a shady tree and watching a little league game for an hour or so.
4. Try and contain self until at least 7 PM before making a mad dash for Crumbs in BH (for the second night in a row). All the while praying that the pistachio cupcake is still there upon arrival.
5. "My diet will start TOMORROW."